Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Monday was 4 months...

since losing Bella, and I promise I'm not turning this into a sad, make you cry, post. However, if you want to know how I grieved Bella on the 4 month marker, go look at her page.

No, this is more about Psyche.

And about how when I lost Bella, I said "I'm not sure if I want to do the dog thing anymore if I don't have Bella."

Thinking back on that, I can't even imagine how I could have ever thought that. How would I have ever given up the amazing dogs I still have because I lost one? I miss her, I really do, but so do they, and they're not giving up. So neither did I, and I have no intention on it.

Just a random little post, I guess... be sure to check out Bella's page, and my recently updated Project 365 page.

No comments:

Post a Comment