Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Back to school!

Today was my first day back to school, which was pretty crappy in itself. Not to mention I woke up with ear issues (Do you know how scary it is to wake up at 17 and not be able to hear?) so it was starting out a bad day.

I'd been off of school since December 23rd, so I'd gotten used to staying home with the dogs all day, and the dogs got used to it too. So I crated them up and left for school and did my thing. Came home at 4:30 and went to the dogs, camera in hand, tennis ball in the other. The dogs had a total blast just ramming around and playing ball, and I think it'll be come a routine for us. Nice for me to wind down just throwing a tennis ball, waiting, and having it tossed back to me.

I snapped some pictures (working on my theme for this weeks 52 Weeks of Chazhound Dogs, so they're mostly black and white), and I hope you enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment