Saturday, January 9, 2010

Fancy New Diggs!

Tonight Bella got a nice, new, pretty collar. Not for any special reason, other then I'm making collars to sell now, and I figure why not practice making them, and give them to my dogs or sell them cheap?

Anywho it's a martingale collar made like this one (this one is currently the collar around Psyche's neck!) :

And it's made in this fabric:


It's pretty cute.

Bella's doing well since Gyp's gone. No issues in our pack now, and we got an update on Gypie; she's doing great and really fitting in with the family. I'm really glad.

So nothing new is really happening, but I thought I'd let you all know that I've started a business to make money to get my dogs all the care, training, and stuff they need (to rely on my parents less) and I'm offering a sale on martingale collars (like the one above). Let me know in the comments if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment