Tuesday, January 24, 2012

She's on fire!

Psyche and I hadn't been out to the agility barn for winter training since at least before Christmas, I'm thinking. We've gone once all season. But we went out on Sunday and had a lot of fun.

It wasn't a busy day -- there were only 2 people there, 3 working dogs total between us, plus Simi, who didn't do much. We decided we were going to work on some weave drills, and since Psyche hasn't done any in a while, that was a-okay with me. She was ON FIRE! She was totally 'on' and she was just ripping. And doing pretty well with her weaves, too. There were a couple times at first she was struggling with them, but it was 12 poles and we haven't done agility in ages. However, before long she was hitting her weaves and nailing them nicely. Good girlie.

She did have a few stressy moments, but there were far more success moments. I got some video, that Bev, the other lady there, filmed for me on her camera, since mine was dead, that I'm working on getting onto the computer and into a video, so stay tuned for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment